Sheet Metal Fabrication
MBI’s sheet metal fabrication lab, Duct By Design, specializes in the fabrication and assembly of a variety of ductwork. With our own in-house fabrication facility in Allentown, we can create even the most complicated ductwork to accommodate your job.
Our installers can take a flat piece of sheet metal and fabricate it “the old fashioned way.” These technicians are highly-trained to provide solutions that will maintain the optimum comfort level in your facility while helping keep your utility costs in check.
Sheet Metal Fabrication Capabilities:
- Fabrication of slip and drive duct and “TDC” type duct.
- Fabrications of all type, customized to your specifications – anything involving sheet metal.
- 6,000 square ft. state-of-the-art Sheet Metal Facility with room to grow.
- All metal specifications are input via a computerized system and cut with a Plasma machine.
- All metal is beaded per SMACNA specifications.
- We conform to all SMACNA standards.